Call Issues within ST

RandRefrig
New Contributor

Hello! We are having issues with the call feature in ST. We are unable to answer the call, it only really alerts us for a very short window, and then we are unable to call out from ST. Our main provider is Zoom VoIP. Is anyone else having these issues? Is there a trick to making this work for us? Support was no help. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Steveng
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I am guessing the issues are intermittent?  if they are actively presenting I would try to bypass the Zoom VoIP and test ST click to call to a cell phone or external emergency roll-over and see if those issues present.  Hard to test during active operation hours without a reliable backup.  I always hated being the middle man between telecom and ST because they often point fingers at each other or both at our internet providers.  I would restart the onboarding process and look for setting changes, integration updates, hardware updates (firmware, drivers, firewalls) can be time consuming but can sometimes be easier to start over from a to z than guess where the error is.