Technician Two Way Chat

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Question: Do they have to be on the job to chat or can they chat any job they have permission to see? Hoping that my salespeople can chat with their follow ups.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JessicaSmith

I think I'm going to work into the process that if a salesperson needs to text a customer they have the office initiate a message to open a thread (like send the office the first thing they want to say) and then they should be able to pick it up from there!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

brandiCVCSucces
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

We are a little OCD at my chimney company and like to close the thread as soon as the job is done.  Unfortunately at this time once the thread is closed the tech's are no no longer able to chat.  

JessicaSmith

I think I'm going to work into the process that if a salesperson needs to text a customer they have the office initiate a message to open a thread (like send the office the first thing they want to say) and then they should be able to pick it up from there!