Viewing timecards in the mobile App?

MML
New Contributor II

Is there a way for the Technicians to view their timecards in the mobile App? 

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I'm like 98% sure they can review their hours throughout the week, they just can't sign off on it until the office/management releases it.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MML
New Contributor II

Thanks for the suggestion and information Jessica.

With our current clock-in system (uAttend) the technicians can track their time throughout the week to keep an eye on potential overtime etc.  We are looking to make the switch to utilizing ServiceTitan to clock-in and not having this ability is somewhat surprising.

JessicaSmith

I'm like 98% sure they can review their hours throughout the week, they just can't sign off on it until the office/management releases it.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Do you know how they can see their hours?  My mobile hourly guys say they can not see their hours

JessicaSmith

Look into the Payroll Signoff feature! See knowledge base: https://help.servicetitan.com/landing-page/payroll-sign-off-home