How do you give membership discounts on tasks/services with prices set by technicans?

KellyB
New Contributor III

For more information here is my recently posted Idea

https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-5046

If you know of a workaround that I have not considered or Service Titan support doesnt know I am all ears.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

The only thing I can think of would be to ensure this box is checked off to allow proportional markup.  Then the techs would input the discounted price and member savings would show the marked up price.  It might be a bit of backwards math.

MirandaMel_0-1697039998829.png

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

KellyB
New Contributor III

thank you for letting me about this setting.  i was able to get it set up and the techs just confirmed for me

mcurtis

We created a Misc section of our price book -- We use Labor Times & Misc Part Pricing for Service Techs when they need to create a quote for a task not in our pricebook. Then the Regular Price and Member Price auto calculate. (Also Saves techs on doing math for markups etc..)

Example: 60 Minuets And $100 Part  -- Task Code: R60-100 the tech enters the description and the task creates the price -- We add 1hr and a misc part for $100 - The Price Wizard  or Dynamic Rules then make the price. We started doing this way so techs cant adjust pricing on prebuilt service tasks and now they just need to pick the labor time and part price as close to what they need.

MirandaMel

The only thing I can think of would be to ensure this box is checked off to allow proportional markup.  Then the techs would input the discounted price and member savings would show the marked up price.  It might be a bit of backwards math.

MirandaMel_0-1697039998829.png

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning