Purchasing

tyson_re
New Contributor

An Idea that I had due to difficulties I am having.

"When creating a PO, I select the vendor in which the items are being ordered to. When selecting the items, by searching part numbers, that works great. But when selecting items with a more ambiguous search term, such as "duct", I am getting item selections that aren't specific to that vendor. I would like a on-off toggle to restrict the selectable items in the search field to ONLY the items in the selected vendors list. This would allow for quick recall of items for a technician when creating a PO, and less confusion as to which part is actually carried by the specific vendor."

1 REPLY 1

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @tyson_re - welcome to the ServiceTitan Community and congratulations on your first post! 🎉

This sounds like a great idea and seems like it would make it easier for you and your technicians to creating POs. If you haven't done so already, I would encourage you to share this idea with our Product team via the Ideas board. Be sure to come back here and share the Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx) so others can upvote your idea!