Sold Estimate notification for the tech

AlexPhylactou
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

How do you all notify your technician that the estimate they wrote while onsite sold/converted to a job?

I have alerts set up to notify the creator when online estimates are signed but we are not using this currently to avoid itemized price break down showing to the customer.

AlexPhylactou_0-1680179673695.png

Is there a way to alert the estimate creator(tech) when a job is sold? I see at the moment I'd have to select a specific individual

AlexPhylactou_1-1680179725675.png

2 REPLIES 2

SarahRobins
New Contributor

I agree this would be helpful. We use the signed online estimates but often we will have to manually mark an estimate as sold for our elderly customers and some commercial customers. Technicians would still need to be notified those sold so they can order the materials needed. 

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @AlexPhylactou there is currently not an option on the sold estimate to be sent to the creator. You can setup the alert for the sold estimate and create an advanced email rule to auto-forward it to the tech/salesperson who sold it. Otherwise, this would be a great idea to post and seems like such a simple ask that would be impactful to everyone!

Sheena @ NiFT