How to turn Revenue off on the dashboard

sunshine207
Contributor

There's got to be a way? We don't want everyone seeing the business' revenue. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

You can choose to hide specific dashboard modules from specific roles. Details on how are outlined in the permissions section of this video https://youtu.be/dh71g8SkmnY?t=1600

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

sunshine207
Contributor

Thank you! this was helpful. Final question: I want to mimic what others will see on their dashboard without having to look at all their permissions individually, etc. Can you tell me how I will know i have everything set correctly?

sunshine207
Contributor

Can tell us how to make this work for everyone? Tech as well. we don't want anyone seeing the company revenue - We just would just like to have them see eachothers ratings and are told this cannot be done. 

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

You can choose to hide specific dashboard modules from specific roles. Details on how are outlined in the permissions section of this video https://youtu.be/dh71g8SkmnY?t=1600

For some reason I am unable to see the video.

It is my understanding if you shut those permissions off, the techs can longer see each others work either. So, if they are having a friendly competition with each other, they will not be able to see that either's ratings.  

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

The setting i'm talking about are per-user and only affect office users. The relevant part of the video starts at 26:40

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

And now I'm watching a BCN video.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

JessicaSmith

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

JessicaSmith

I think your only option is to turn off access to the dashboard entirely.