Pricebook Task Report

MattWoudwyk
New Contributor

I'm looking to create (or find) a report that will let me know the frequency of tasks selected from the pricebook. I know there are some tasks that never get used so it may be a good opportunity to train on those items with the team or eliminate them to decongest the pricebook. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

2 REPLIES 2

hunterma
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Try running the "Invoice Item Detail Wirth Pricebook" report. Set Date Type, From-To field dropdowns. Make sure you have the "Item Type" column shown and set it to filter it to only service. You can then drag the item name column header into the grouped by purple section. It should group each service task now and at the bottom of the first group click one of the drop downs and select count. It should show the number of line items in that group. Now when you click export, select pdf or excel file and then check the "Export only aggregated data" box. 

Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 7.02.30 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-10-12 at 7.02.57 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-10-12 at 7.06.00 PM.png

MirandaMel

I was unable to get a report to run that gave me all the information I needed for this.  I reached out to my CSM team and they were able to generate a report that gave me the info.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning