Report - All Calls Ran Yesterday

Cerena
New Contributor

I work with a construction company and I have jobs that go on for months with an appointment for each day the tech goes to the job.  The past appointments will be marked as done.  I need to run a report for the previous day of all the jobs that we went to.  How would I create that report?  Side note.  We do not have the labor turned on.

10 REPLIES 10

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Do you have multiple techs on the same job and expecting to see a line for each? 

If I look at the bottom of the dispatchboard the "done" section equals the same number I pull in that report? 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

What did you select when you created your report?

RandiThompson

weird!! I picked a smaller BU that has ongoing multi tech jobs just to make sure it was working properly. We have 3 separate jobs with 1 appointment each with 15 techs dispatched/doneScreenshot 2023-08-23 160115.pngScreenshot 2023-08-23 160129.png

Randi Thompson

Reports are very frustrating.  It is giving me 148 jobs and at the bottom it has 22.  I an in the next environment.  Selected Create a report, jobs and then jobs again?

Cerena_0-1692826433720.png

Cerena_1-1692826552633.png

RandiThompson

Your filtering by "jobs with appointment date"? and "yesterday"? 

Yes Jobs and then Jobs again to build the report. "Next" will give you wonky data because it only updates once a week have you tried it in your live account? 

Randi Thompson

RandiThompson

the date range was actually just "yesterday" when I ran it but apparently I changed it before I took the screenshot sorry lol 

Randi Thompson

I put all techs on the same appointment.  I have 153 on my report.

I must have created the report incorrectly because at the bottom of my board there are 23 and my report has a heck of a lot more.   

RandiThompson

I built a completed jobs report with the jobs template, you can run it by Jobs with appointment date and yesterday and it should give you what you need

Randi Thompson