Report for Credit on Accounts

dyan_the
New Contributor II

Is there a report or way to see a list of accounts/customers that have a credit and the amount? I am trying to do a double check to make sure all payments are applied correctly and not forgotten in limbo. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

87Degrees
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Yes you would be creating a custom report to do what I described above but there is a standard report that can show you the same information. Follow these steps: click on reports in the header> click the categories drop down near the top> click accounting> find the "all payments" report and open it> enter the time period and appropriate filters. "Credit remaining" is a default column on this report- see below in the last screenshot 

Screenshots below to show you where to go

reports.PNGcategories.PNGaccounting.PNGall payments.PNGcredit remaining.PNG

Jason Arthur
Eighty-Seven Degrees Coaching
689-261-0193

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

mkane
New Contributor III

Do you have to have ST payments to allow for this reporting?  At this time we do not have ST payments, and I cannot seem to create the report with the instructions above

michael21
Contributor III

To create a custom report, yes I believe you need that option to do it.  To export a report to Excel, you should be able to do that on pretty much any report that has a download option.

Mike M CPA & Operations in KC, (go Chiefs)

87Degrees

Morning @dyan_the ,

You can create a report that will show you any "credit remaining" by customer.

Go to reports> create report> type of report is "accounting report"> select "all payments"> make sure the "credit remaining" option is checked> check any other items you want to show> click next> name it and run report

Let me know if that works for you

Jason

Jason Arthur
689-261-0193

dyan_the
New Contributor II

Would you need custom reporting in order to do this?

87Degrees

Yes you would be creating a custom report to do what I described above but there is a standard report that can show you the same information. Follow these steps: click on reports in the header> click the categories drop down near the top> click accounting> find the "all payments" report and open it> enter the time period and appropriate filters. "Credit remaining" is a default column on this report- see below in the last screenshot 

Screenshots below to show you where to go

reports.PNGcategories.PNGaccounting.PNGall payments.PNGcredit remaining.PNG

Jason Arthur
689-261-0193

dyan_the
New Contributor II

Thank You!

michael21
Contributor III

The easiest way that I know of to accomplish this is to run the Accounts Receivable Detail report, export it to Excel, and then filter on the amount column.  Unfortunately, filters are not an option on any of the A/R reports I've seen.

Mike M CPA & Operations in KC, (go Chiefs)