Report to See New Customer Over Time

erinpbradley
Contributor

I'd like to to pull a report that I can turn into a line or bar chart showing monthly new customers over time. Any suggestions to accomplish this?

3 REPLIES 3

reneem
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

You could use a Custom Dashboard to pull this information in. They have the ability to do bar charts! You would have to mess with it a bit to get it how you want it. But go to dashboards, add in a Visual Graph using the customer dataset. Not sure if it will work, but I would mess with that first before having to export from excel if you can!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

JessicaSmith

Love this!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

baraica
Former Titan

Hey Erin, this might require some manual work and the chart would not live in ServiceTitan but it is possible. I'd recommend to check out the New Customer Report which you can filter by month, then exporting the report to excel or google sheets and inserting an automated chart. I'd say the beginning may require a few minutes to set up but afterwards running the report on a monthly basis and just copying and pasting numbers would be quick. 

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team