Survey Report

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I have found the old Legacy Report called "Survey Report" which we use as a bit of a brag board for the techs.  I have scheduled it to run as we want but I am wondering if there is a similar report in the current surveys or if anyone has a great report that includes all the info on the Legacy Report that they would be willing to share?

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @MirandaMel, great question!

Not sure if this contains all the data you need but you can create a custom report by selecting Jobs as a report type > Jobs as a template and include the Survey Result column (attaching a screenshot). Just FYI, as the ‘Survey Report’ is a legacy report that only pulls in internal customer ratings via the legacy job surveys, not reputation management ones, google reviews wouldn’t show up here. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

LBabayan

Hi @MirandaMel, great question!

Not sure if this contains all the data you need but you can create a custom report by selecting Jobs as a report type > Jobs as a template and include the Survey Result column (attaching a screenshot). Just FYI, as the ‘Survey Report’ is a legacy report that only pulls in internal customer ratings via the legacy job surveys, not reputation management ones, google reviews wouldn’t show up here.