Cannot pass Phone Pro network test..?

LeoAdmin1993
New Contributor

I can easily pass the net work test being on the west coast in the US, but one of my dispatchers who works from Mexico, cannot seem to pass "SIP ALG" and "VOIP MOS" tests when running the PhonesPro network test to verify compatibility. I contacted the DialPad who I understand phones Pro gets it systems from and rebrand it.. They checked the network and said we are fully compatible and should have no issues and they would even allow a month trial.. I have spoken with numerous ST PhonePro support members about this and none of them seem to really want to resolve the issue and help and pass my case around without just selling me the system and allowing me to check for myself. Anybody else deal with a similar issue?

2 REPLIES 2

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @LeoAdmin1993 - welcome to the ServiceTitan Community and congratulations on your first post! 🎊 I'm sorry to see your first post is about an issue you are having.

I'm going to escalate this internally and a member or our team will be reaching out to you in the next 24 hours.

If there is anything we can do to assist you in the meantime, please let me know.

Thank you i will keep the resolution posted!