Considering PhonesPro and need some feedback

NPJ
New Contributor

We have been using ServiceTitan for almost a year now and have been using the call bubble system with our VoIP solution. We are changing our call solution and are considering moving to PhonesPro but are looking for some feedback. If you are a PhonesPro user or have experience with it, could you please let us know:

Were you satisfied with their level of support during implementation and long afterward?

What was the setup process like? Was it seamless or were there hiccups? If so, what were they?

Has there been an issue with voice clarity?

What hardware are you using and do you recommend it?

Thank you in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

robert18
New Contributor II

Set-up was fairly smooth, and the support calls for on boarding were fairly straight forward. Michael has obviously done this enough that he knows where to go and what to click fairly quickly to get a new account set up. 

The longest part will be number porting dependent on which carriers you're sending to Phones Pro.
Account set-up on your end is a lot of logging in and downloading Dialpad onto any and all systems you'll need it on. I made a "dummy-master" email for my CSRs to log on with after I learned the lesson of un-attaching and setting up a new CSR to the existing Dialpad number after one left. Other than that its pretty easy to add and remove new lines in Services Titan's Phones Pro menu.

If you have any issues, Dialpad will send you back to Service Titan for support for most things as they're basically just providing the software platform.

Our calls sound fine, and I just got single ear Sennheiser headsets from Amazon for like $30-ish a piece, but anything that has a mic and a speaker can be used for calls. (Airpods, Gaming Headsets, desktop VoIP, etc.)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

robert18
New Contributor II

Set-up was fairly smooth, and the support calls for on boarding were fairly straight forward. Michael has obviously done this enough that he knows where to go and what to click fairly quickly to get a new account set up. 

The longest part will be number porting dependent on which carriers you're sending to Phones Pro.
Account set-up on your end is a lot of logging in and downloading Dialpad onto any and all systems you'll need it on. I made a "dummy-master" email for my CSRs to log on with after I learned the lesson of un-attaching and setting up a new CSR to the existing Dialpad number after one left. Other than that its pretty easy to add and remove new lines in Services Titan's Phones Pro menu.

If you have any issues, Dialpad will send you back to Service Titan for support for most things as they're basically just providing the software platform.

Our calls sound fine, and I just got single ear Sennheiser headsets from Amazon for like $30-ish a piece, but anything that has a mic and a speaker can be used for calls. (Airpods, Gaming Headsets, desktop VoIP, etc.)