Fleet Pro Time Card Verification

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I love my CSM but she's taking too long to answer my question... the product team is taking too long to get back to her.Screenshot 2023-10-23 130943.png Blue Collar Nerd's release notes video says I should have this in my settings since the last update. I want to use Fleet Pro to verify timecards but I can't because this isn't in my settings. Has anyone on Fleet Pro seen this available to them yet?

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
4 REPLIES 4

tekkrack
New Contributor III

So we were just sold this product and we LOVED the fact that it had this feature. NOW we are having nothing but issues with the cameras, with the gps, and now we cant even enable the main feature we loved. Boy, I love me some snake oil! I feel like we made a horrible decision switching to fleet pro as our payroll this week is gonna be a nightmare. Hopefully someone here can change our minds. We are having to wait a week at a time to have meetings with these ST employees just to find things out, even if it is negative! A week in running a business is ETERNITY! These kids selling these products have no idea. After being a customer of Service Titan for over 5 years and seeing the prices going up with little to no change in customer service, its truly heartbreaking. I wish I could believe what is said in these townhalls by the owners.

JessicaSmith

Answered by @BCN on Facebook: There’s an issue stemming from a third party that lead to the team to hold off on enabling the feature until that gets resolved.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Miranda

Good to know! Thank you for that info!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

Miranda

We have fleet pro and this is not in our account yet.

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC