Phones Pro issue

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

When I click a phone number in ST to call out, my phone rings back to me and then when I answer I get the prompt of "press 1 to continue".  I have checked all settings and it doesn't appear that there is anywhere to shut this off.  I reached out to Dialpad and they were unable to help.  I do not use the embedded phone in ST.  I also have the chrome extension enabled.  Anyone have any suggestions for me?

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Chayo80

There is a backend configuration to directly connect the call without pressing #1- ST tech support should be able to fix this for you. Dialpad wont do it- since your account is set up through ST. We do not have to press #1, call rings on our phone and it already dialing out 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MPEService
New Contributor III

We are having this same issue and have reached out to support and our CSM at least 4 different times and each time we are told they are not aware of a solution. Can someone please help? Having to press 1 to make a call is becoming a nuisance. 

MirandaMel

I was told there is no fix to it...specifically because I don't use the embedded dialer in ST.  It has to do with Dialpad licensing, etc...but if you turn on your embedded dialer then you shouldn't have that issue.  

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

We do not use the embedded phone either, but I will look into it. Thanks for the update! 

Chayo80

There is a backend configuration to directly connect the call without pressing #1- ST tech support should be able to fix this for you. Dialpad wont do it- since your account is set up through ST. We do not have to press #1, call rings on our phone and it already dialing out