7 Comments
MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Thanks for the video, awesome as always!

alliefischer

Thank you!!! 

RandiThompson

I like this concept but I feel like it still needs a lot of love

I know you said its coming but its HUGE! I would need to be able to email the proposal just like an estimate. I want the customer to be able to view and accept it online, I also want the audit trail to show its been emailed, I would want to include these in my Marketing Pro unsold estimates campaigns or something similar. I would hope that would also allow the status to auto change, if I emailed it "sent", dismissed "rejected" , and if its accepted why wouldn't it automatically be activated? This would also save the step of having to save the signed emailed back proposal into the customer record as proof that it was signed and by who. 

Being able to save default set of visits with date ranges would be a huge timesaver 

How would you calculate the material cost to enter?? Why can't I add the materials needed at the time of creating the proposal and that automatically create the cost? 

I look forward to the enhancements and will probably wait to start using it until some of those things happen. 

JessicaSmith

Thanks BCN- I'm sharing this video with my team so someone else can spearhead this initiative instead of me.

Miranda

Thank you for the explaination! I love that you can add a tag without having to go into settings!

Vickie_foerstel

This is an awesome idea and we have had the csm team turn the function on for us, but we have no document template, is this something else that we need turned on?

KBlank87
New Contributor II

Thank you thank you thank you! I needed this video. I am currently practicing the service agreements because I believe they will be better for our company but I am so confused. This video helped clear up a few questions I had. I can't wait to see what else they bring with this new option. I agree with @RandiThompson and some of her suggestions.

I will definitely be sharing this with my team.

Have an awesome New Year!