Multiple technicians manual timesheet

modernai
New Contributor

Is there a way to enter manual timesheets to a job but only have to create the times once? For example, we have installers that work in pairs on a job and they do not use mobile devices to clock in or out to a job. These are entered manually by the office. I would like to know if there is a way to create the timesheets for one day, but be able to select multiple technicians that had the same amount of time to the job? Instead of needing to create the time for each individual technician. This would save us a lot of time if it was an option. 

4 REPLIES 4

JKingsElectricI
New Contributor

I also need this option. Hopefully its in the works soon.

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I don't believe that's an option. I have all my helpers clocking in and out, dispatching, arriving, everything. They just use their personal phones. You don't have to pay for a managed tech seat in order for them to do this.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

What happens in the instance when someone does not clock in/out correctly? What workflows happen for that? 

JessicaSmith

We use payroll approval- tech can dispute to adjust, managers have to approve

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions