Range Bonus Reporting

gina_sim
New Contributor II

Hello, I'd like to start using Range Bonuses. Unfortunately, there isn't a report that shows how the bonuses are calculated. Yes we'd be able to see the bonus total of each job on the Payroll report, but we want to know which dollar amount fell into which ranges. We need transparent way to show our techs how they're getting paid. I hope that makes sense. I don't think I'll be able to create a report in service titan for this. What is everyone else doing who uses Range Bonus? I've tried to create a form in excel, but I'm struggling. Does anyone have a form outside of Service Titan that would help?

1 REPLY 1

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Try running a master pay file report with the "gross pay calculation" column. Should tell you how it got to the commission it calculated. I don't use range bonuses, but here's an example of one of my commissions:

Gross pay item is calculated using "Lead Turn Installed" rule. Step 1: Take $25014.74 (Invoice Subtotal) and multiply by 2.00% (Constant Value). The result is $500.29.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions