Recommendation to add a new filter option to the Payroll Dashboard

acfitz
New Contributor

I'm recommending a custom date filter on the Payroll Dashboard to view unique payroll schedules (i.e., Wednesday to the following Tuesday) instead of only being able to view dates on a weekly basis in the way of Saturday to Sunday. 

3 REPLIES 3

AdamCronenberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Ok, now I better understand.  So, if you want to view your true payroll period (ie Wed to Tues in your example above) you can have ST on the back end set that to be your payroll period and then reports like Payroll by pay period and the payroll dashboard will reflect your actual payroll period and not the standard default that is in there.  I would assume that would fix your underlying issue so that your staff can look each week at the true payroll period and see what they are getting paid.  As I am sure you already know, historical payroll periods will be there as well for them to see.  Any reports you are pulling ad hoc will still allow you to input dates but hopefully this is what you are looking for in the Payroll Dashboard feature.

Element Mist

AdamCronenberg

Curious what you mean by customer date?  Job Completion Date?  Invoice Date?  Instead of payroll date?  Does your organization have a large difference on that?

Element Mist

My apologies, I meant to say "custom" date filter. I have update the post to further explain what it is we are looking for. 

I spoke with a ST rep yesterday and she informed me, this is not an option at this time however, if I mentioned it on here then it may be considered down the road.