Timesheet Page Has A Bug?

Kayladeej
New Contributor III

The timesheets page seems to have a bug. When I try to add an entry on a technician's timesheet it is adding the entry on the day before instead of the current date. Is anyone else having this problem? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

fkarnes1
New Contributor II

Hi All,

I was on the phone with tech support this morning, they don't know why the date is generating for the day prior, but they are working on it. I had to manually change the date for all the entries I was putting in, but the gentleman helping me said he was making this a priority. 

Fallon Karnes
Santa Rosa Fire Equipment

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Kayladeej
New Contributor III

When I'm on the dispatch board and try to enter a meal it doesn't pop up on the timesheet. I have to end up going to the timesheet to enter it one by one on each technician, where it still has issues with putting it on the previous date. I'm glad to hear it's being worked on !  

fkarnes1
New Contributor II

I mentioned that to him as well. I go to edit time sheet from dispatch board and it pops up the entire pay period with no logs at all, even though I have just that date I am editing selected under techs name, he didn't have an answer but was making that priority as well. 

fkarnes1_1-1678891605579.png

Fallon Karnes

mleahy
New Contributor III

We are getting this problem now too, our techs are unable to clock in or out or mark that they have been dispatched to jobs or are working at the shop. Hopefully this gets resolved ASAP!

gotobrandi
Contributor

Same. Hope they fix.

fkarnes1
New Contributor II

Hi All,

I was on the phone with tech support this morning, they don't know why the date is generating for the day prior, but they are working on it. I had to manually change the date for all the entries I was putting in, but the gentleman helping me said he was making this a priority. 

Fallon Karnes

Kayladeej
New Contributor III

That's great! Thanks for the update 🙂 

anowack
New Contributor

Same issue is happening on my end.

mleahy
New Contributor III

I'm having this problem too! I have to go in and adjust everything twice because of it. And it's generating the wrong date for every day in the time periods now too.

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I am. I found that after you save and it puts it on the wrong date you can go back in and edit the date and it will move.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions