Hi fellow Titans!

dkim
New Contributor II

Hey my name is Doron Kim and I'm with Quality Garage Door Services in Florida. We have multiple locations and have been with Service Titan since about 2017. Just went to my first Pantheon and it was amazing. Getting to know a lot of people at ST as well as other fellow trades people. My main goal for 2024 is to increase our Titan Score so let me know if you have any tips! Thanks and have a wonderful holiday season. 

3 REPLIES 3

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi, Doron!

If you haven't already, sign up for the ST Certified Admin course...there is a ton of information in there that can make a difference in your Titan Score.

Use the "Choose your own adventure" in Titan Score to work on items that are the most important to your company.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

Miranda

Hello Doron! Learning to know other Titans and people in the trades is wonderful! Good luck on increasing your Titan Score! I would agree with @HBromberg . That sounds like a good plan!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

HBromberg

Welcome!  I would say a big thing when it comes to Titan score is not to chase it.  Pick the features that will have the most impact on your business or customers, then do them very well.  The best features add value.  I don't know how big of a team you have, We have created a daily Titan Score action plan that each member of our team is responsible for a small portion of the tasks. So marketing, accounting, dispatch all have separate areas to monitor.  We have made a huge jump since Pantheon, over 70 points by breaking it all down