New Leadership Role

Liz_Isenburg
New Contributor II

Hi there! Liz here from Redlands and Henry Bush Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning. I have newly stepped into a title of CSR and Dispatching Supervisor and to be honest with you it is exciting but also daunting. I want to be sure that my team feels supported and motivated. Any ideas on how to keep it fun and productive in the office? I want to keep the upbeat culture that we have in the office because I feel it really does shine through when you are on the phone weather you actually enjoy  your job or not.  Any feedback is appreciated !  

3 REPLIES 3

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Congratulations! That sounds exciting! 

Management is a hard position, but I have learned that showing appreciation goes a long ways!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

LD22
New Contributor III

You are doing an AMAZING job 😊

Steveng

Congrats on your promotion, definitely exciting and daunting, I was in a similar position from CSR to CSR manager with our company.  Could do a fun card booking/dispatch game.  Two sides, one where the CSR's book jobs based on funny customer situations and the dispatch team has to navigate and dispatch the right tech to the right job.  Could use an AI bot or gpt to generate the content with puns or any added creative input.  Could tie in a small prize or supreme bragging rights, haha.  I think the biggest nugget I've seen is when training is productive and fun it is usually very well received and retained.