asnow
Valued Contributor II

Customer service stretches beyond the front office. Your sales teams, service techs, and install crews help bring in and maintain revenue streams. Their ability to build relationships will help them sell more, enroll customers in memberships, and create customers for life which drives the value of your business. So please remember to celebrate them during National Customer Service week too!

I personally love doing ride-alongs with my technicians to observe the way they build connections with clients. They take time to look for extra ways to serve above and beyond their regular responsibilities. Even when I’m not riding along, I enjoy receiving reviews where the field team is mentioned because of the level of customer service they provide. 

Please remember to celebrate your field staff this week (and always) to let them know how much they are appreciated!

Earlier, we shared 21 ideas that you could do with your team to celebrate National Customer Service week, many of which can also be done with your field staff. Some of those included a special breakfast, individual awards, hand-written thank you notes and gift cards or special treats. 

Other ideas could include leaving a surprise in their vehicle, hanging up “Thank You” posters in the warehouse, and publicly thanking them on social media. Share positive reviews in front of their co-workers and publicly recognize them. But remember that a personal text or thank you can mean a lot as well. 

2 Comments