Arrival Windows

MichaelMahan
New Contributor II

Hello,

Does anyone know why our arrival window for our jobs is set for the right time on our computers and tablets and the dispatch notification chat that is sent to our customers is always an hour later. For instance, a job arrival window is set on our side to 8:00AM-10:00AM and the arrival notification chat sent to our customers is 9:00AM-11:00AM. We only do work in our state so I am not sure why the time zone would change on our texts to the customers. This has been the case for all our jobs and notifications since we turned it on the other day. Please let me know if you have any answers. 

Best 

Michael 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Chayo80
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Time zones, if you PC setting are on the correct time zone, reach out to Tech support to make sure your account in the backend is set to the correct time zone. I had the same issues and ST fixed it in the backend

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

dsNicolesc
New Contributor II

We have the same issue.  I found that it's because our working hours in settings are set for 8am-4pm and 2 hour increments.  It doesn't send appointment notifications according to the actual appointment.  It sends it according to the closest times available per your capacity view hours.  

Chayo80

Time zones, if you PC setting are on the correct time zone, reach out to Tech support to make sure your account in the backend is set to the correct time zone. I had the same issues and ST fixed it in the backend

They fixed something on the back end. We are located in AZ and they had us set to MST which is only the case for half the year. Got it all situated now, Thanks. 

Chayo80

yeah we are also in AZ , and that's exactly what it happened to us too!.. Glad they fixed it 😎

MadisonChicken

Hello Michael! 

That is really strange... I don't have any great insight as to why this may be happening but I would definitely contact support as it seems like a support type problem. Please keep us posted on the solution and if you are able to get it resolved. 🙂 

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks