Editing the total cost in a purchase order

neiamech
New Contributor

There should be a way to edit the total cost per item on a purchase order.  Currently we are only able to edit the individual item cost.  There are times we are a few cents off due to rounding, and it would make it much easier to be able to edit the total item cost.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

msmith1_
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Where would the rounding go in mapping to your accounting system?  My suggestion would be for you to make a pricebook material for rounding and have it mapped where you want it to go.  We just  change the last line item to make it match.  I am not sure why doing that versus entering it in a different bucket would make much of a difference.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

msmith1_

Where would the rounding go in mapping to your accounting system?  My suggestion would be for you to make a pricebook material for rounding and have it mapped where you want it to go.  We just  change the last line item to make it match.  I am not sure why doing that versus entering it in a different bucket would make much of a difference.

MirandaMel

And to be able to apply discounts for them.  We have times where we get 10% off and it would be much easier to apply to the PO than to each line item.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

msmith1_

Do you pay vendors out of Service Titan or another accounting system?

MirandaMel

We don't have that feature available as we are in Canada. 😞  We pay out of QB.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning