More options on the AR Management Tool

AdamCronenberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Please vote for this idea if you like it and get your friends to upvote it as well!!!

COMMUNITY-I-2121

We do a lot of volume and it is very time consuming to go through each and every customer that has open AR.  The ability to send statements to all open AR customers is huge and has resulted in making it much easier to manage and collect on open AR but it would be nice if there was more options to differentiate this list.  Let me give you a use case.  Customer has an open AR balance of $900 but we have worked out an internal payment plan of $300 a month for the next 3 months.  We would love to be able to have a way to know that on the AR management screen, whether it be a note column indicating a payment plan was in place, a tag column, a custom field or some other way to better sort/filter the AR report before selecting all and sending statements to customers with open invoices.  Currently, there is no functionality that supports any way of differentiating you AR customers (besides Commercial or Residential) that would make this possible.  There are any number of ways to solve this issue and I am sure others have some opinions here but hoping we can get a revamp of the AR Management tool as it is very powerful, but larger shops with more customers with AR need additional tools as it isnt time effective to go through each and every customer on an individual basis and send them their statement one by one.  This really defeats the purpose of bulk AR management.  

Element Mist
5 REPLIES 5

AdamCronenberg

I have but isnt quite the full solution we would ideally love.

Element Mist

JessicaSmith

Accounting is about the only thing I miss about Successware.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

reneem

Hoping the new updates to Accounting are going to have some of these more customizable options. Have you tried looking at payment terms at all to see if that has any customization? I havent used that much yet. 

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

RandiThompson

This is good one! We just give the customer a heads up that they will receive the statement every month.... I also want to be able to sort by the sent on date to be able to easier capture the ones that I need to print... I'll post an idea! 

rthompso_0-1667229833756.gif

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

JessicaSmith

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions