Payment Terms

josh_via
New Contributor III

Hello All,

I have searched the current community boards and have not been able to locate assistance in this specific topic and maybe I'm missing a setting in Titan. I wanted to check with the community.

In the initial Customer set-up, the ST system allows to us set a standard Payment Term, and that then flows through to the location.

But when it comes to generating an invoice, the payment term set up in the account doesn't flow to the invoice automatically.

This seems to be adding an additional step for the office to have to "touch" the invoice before it goes out to properly display the due date on the invoice.

What I'm possibly looking for by posting this here is whether can be verified as an area of possible improvement, or am I missing a setting somewhere in the system that can help fix this?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @josh_via -- do you have your payment terms set as a global default for customers/vendors? By default, it is automatically applied to all customers and vendors, invoices, and bills. Here's an article on Creating payment terms Hope this helps!

- Sheena @ NiFT

Sheena @ NiFT

I do have customer and vendor defaults set, but we aren't seeing this automatically applied to the customer's invoice. We are seeing this automatically apply to the vendor invoice.

Any additional settings I'm missing?

Sheena_Palacios

@josh_via I recommend that you reach out to your CSM team to confirm why this is not automatic even after you've setup the default payment terms. They will have access to your backend configurations. Let me know what they say!

- Sheena @ NiFT

Sheena @ NiFT