Techs REQUIRED to be Assigned to Materials/Equipment on Invoices Before Batch?! SOS

kluark
New Contributor

Hi everyone! 

I am having a pretty frustrating experience and I am really hoping this discussion board can help. 😫🤞 When an invoice is created with materials/equipment, Service Titan forces me to assign a tech to every. single. line item before I am able to export the invoice to our accounting software (QB desktop). A lot of invoices I send out have 20+ material/equipment individual line items. So two questions, is there anyway to make that not a mandatory field? If that just isn't possible, is there at least a way to show if there is a tech assigned to that line item without having to click on the edit pencil?? I find myself losing track of which line items I clicked into previously and then I am having to click on every line item again to see which one I missed just to export the invoice over. I about cry every time it happens lol please help. 😅 

Thank you for any and all help y'all provide!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

At the top of the invoice screen you should have a "bulk item update" button if you click that you can select all and assign the tech there in bulk! 

Screenshot 2024-03-13 165948.pngScreenshot 2024-03-13 170109.png

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RandiThompson

At the top of the invoice screen you should have a "bulk item update" button if you click that you can select all and assign the tech there in bulk! 

Screenshot 2024-03-13 165948.pngScreenshot 2024-03-13 170109.png

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

Do you know of a way to bulk update the project labels on all the items ass well?

Thank you!! You are a lifesaver! 😅