Vendor paid with credit card, shows as needs to be paid still in QBD

MikeJiT
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi all, 

Seeing an issue with orders placed via a vendor's website where the payment is immediately charged to a credit card. When we create a PO to represent this order(create as sent) and then receive it, after being exported this shows in QB Desktop as a bill to be paid rather than credit card already charged. 

How can I make it so the bill generated by receiving that PO reflects the already charged credit card payment? Is this fixed on Quickbooks side or in ST?

3 REPLIES 3

Martinlogan9
Contributor

Not sure if this will help, but it's something that we just got done dealing with. We were having trouble when exporting customer payments into QB online; QB would mark the payment as a journal entry, and not a payment. This would result in the customer still having an opening balance, even though they had paid. 

I contacted my CSM about this and some GL account codes were in ST but not in QB. As a result of them not matching in ST and QB, exporting was a nightmare. 

Not sure if this helps your issue, but maybe it will. 

MikeJiT

Thanks! I appreciate the insight and it gives me a clue of where to look.

MikeJiT

My current theory is using PO type that is set to auto-receive but I am getting hung up thinking it can't be that simple.