Automatically attaching outbound calls to the work order vs customer profile.

updikecc23
New Contributor

Currently, service titan does not have an option to automatically attach outbound calls to work orders.

When you are in a work order, click on the phone number, so the call is then recorded, the outbound call gets attached to the customer profile however it does not get attached on the exact work order that you are calling about.  Our field staff listens to all of our office phone calls with customers to gain a better idea as to what they are getting into.  Without this automatically being attached to the work order, my office staff doubles their time per call as they need to manually reclassify every single outbound call made.

I believe Service Titan is an advanced program and I believe this would be an easy update for them to make.

Incoming calls = Attaches to the work order and profile.  I recommend that outbound calls do the same.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

brandy_a
New Contributor III

As long as the customer's contact phone number(s) is listed on the booked job either in the Customer Record or the Customer Location, making an outbound call to that party via the "Job" screen will attach the outbound call to that particular job. Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

brandy_a
New Contributor III

As long as the customer's contact phone number(s) is listed on the booked job either in the Customer Record or the Customer Location, making an outbound call to that party via the "Job" screen will attach the outbound call to that particular job. Hope this helps! 

That is exactly what I always thought.  That is not the case with our account.  After a few attempts and several minutes with ST, this is not the case.  I had always assumed what you said is exactly how it was being done.

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @updikecc23 - welcome back to Community and congrats on your first post! 🎉

I think @alethiamn made a similar suggestion here. Take a look. If it's missing something, be sure to add a comment or two (and your vote) OR add your own idea and be sure to come back here and share the link to your idea.

I hope that helps!

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Great ideas! I went and voted for this now. I agree, it would be great if this could happen!

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling