Calls bubble notification

Topahill
New Contributor

On the Calls screen, why is there a Manual Job button and also a Manual Call automatically created by the system outlined in blue?   You can discard and close the Manual Call but it soon reappears. This manual call created by the system makes a red notification bubble next to calls.  This notification is constantly there which makes the idea of the notification pointless. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mleahy
New Contributor III

It's an automatic setting that Service Titan has- sadly there's no way to change it from what we've noticed. We've gotten in the habit of ignoring the 1 notification and only paying attention to it should that number go up. It is completely pointless though. You can always post an idea to get rid of the notification in the ideas section! I know we would vote to have service titan change all that.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I have learned to ignore it, but I am one of those people who feel like I have something unfinished whenever I have notifications and try to take care of them as soon as I can. I would vote for ST to get rid of it too!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

BayleeR

We would certainly vote for this as well!!

mleahy
New Contributor III

It's an automatic setting that Service Titan has- sadly there's no way to change it from what we've noticed. We've gotten in the habit of ignoring the 1 notification and only paying attention to it should that number go up. It is completely pointless though. You can always post an idea to get rid of the notification in the ideas section! I know we would vote to have service titan change all that.

faribam1
New Contributor III

Good to know!