Call Classification

inf8380
New Contributor II

Whenever we have abandoned calls that are 10seconds 12seconds, etc. How do we classify those calls correctly if no one actually answers it? Do we leave those as abandoned calls?  

Julie Marlowe
6 REPLIES 6

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Good question, and a lot of great answers!  This type of call is NOT a lead, and should be classified as not a lead. Call reason can be whatever you decide to call it as a team, most likely a hang up. It should NOT be left as abandoned. Keep your abandoned calls cleaned up. 

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

There was a Zoom meeting recently that touched on reclassifying calls. It was the January Torch Network Live meeting. (If you are not yet a part of Sparks Sessions or the Torch Network, I highly recommend joining!) They recommended keeping it simple and having 5-10 "types of calls". I also believe there is a video in the training academy that dives into how to reclassify the calls and the importance of reclassifying them correctly!

If you haven't set it up yet, I recommend setting up different categories such as "spam" or "hang ups" as mentioned above.  

I hope this helps you some. Let me know if you have further questions. 🙂

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

spetrie
Contributor II

@Miranda she must've had some training at some point😀.

I hate Spam calls. @BayleeR I do the same whenever I'm in the office on the weekends and seeing these types of calls.

But you guys deal with a lot more of them than  I do. 😀

BayleeR
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Lol yes at some point, I have had some of trainers 

BayleeR

We typically classify as SPAM unless you can actually hear someone on the other line, then we often place them in the HANG UP category. 

Miranda

You beat me to that answer 😀

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC