Limit office personnel from scheduling specific technicians

mableryl
New Contributor

We have some people in the office who should be limited to who they can assign to jobs such as managers. For example, new office people may not know that they cannot book the service manager for just any service call. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

This would be a great place to split the dispatch board into teams and give a good memo to each technician.  Also, you can filter the csr dashboard to only display certain teams until they get better at knowing who to book.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

christiew821
New Contributor III

I'm going to check into this! I am going to refresh my information and rewatch the Academy Video. 

Christie Richards
Lowry Doors

christiew821
New Contributor III

Is this already available, or is this just a suggestion? If this is your idea, its a very excellent one, we could use this in my office! I know with our system, my Office Manager can limit which department he answers the phone from. IE if someone is sick one day in our Repair Department, he can put himself "Available" for calls for that department alone. But I agree, to be able to limit Service Managers from being booked would be HUGE! We are a really small, close knit family run Garage Door company, so we know each other well, but in a larger company, your idea would be so helpful!

Christie Richards
Lowry Doors

MirandaMel

This would be a great place to split the dispatch board into teams and give a good memo to each technician.  Also, you can filter the csr dashboard to only display certain teams until they get better at knowing who to book.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning