Spam messages in Chat

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Has anyone else noticed an influx in spam texts recently? I "blocked spam" on a bunch from over the weekend and my customer service manager tells me she's noticed a jump in the number we're receiving!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
5 REPLIES 5

misty325
New Contributor III

I primarily respond and or mark spam in the chat at our office. It is very sporatic and varies in content. Thankfully no explicit SPAM chats as of to date 🙂🙈 lol

I have only marked a customer phone number as spam by mistake and I am very careful now to make sure it really is SPAM.

BGiles
New Contributor

Based on the way your web site is set up spammers can access your information and all the ways to contact you. Marketing calls are getting crafty as well to get information to email, text, and call. 

reneem

Spam always increases around elections! At least what I have noticed!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

RandiThompson

We have not seen an increase at the office.  

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

AdamCronenberg

Also getting a ton more on my personal cell.  I love how through TCPA compliance, businesses like ours have to be careful about the text messages we send out unsolicited but I can get 25 political adds texted to me every day without consent.  I am ready for political season to be over so that advertising prices come back down too.

Element Mist