Unassigned Booked Jobs

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I am looking for ideas on how to monitor if jobs are being booked without assigning technicians?  The only alert I see is for a booked job, but no other parameters to it.  Any suggestions or ideas so we don't miss these jobs?

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

@MirandaMel @MadisonChicken another solution would be to add a jobs template report to your custom dashboard and filter the column titled "assigned technician" to "is empty" and you could visibly see any jobs with unassigned techs without leaving your dashboard. Otherwise, sounds like something for  the ideas page

Sheena @ NiFT

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

scander
New Contributor II

Or if you schedule the job for the same day without assigning a technician it will fall in your "tray" under your dispatch. It will move each day for approx 30 days until you assign a technician.

under your dispatch there are multiple options to filter through. You can also see all jobs on hold, paused, scheduled and so on. I hope this is helpful. We make it a habit to check the "tray" everyday and follow up with our warehouse for parts and equipment. If you don't check there regularly though those jobs could slip through the cracks. ( I would suggest making it a habit if you find this way easier)

We use the unassigned to hold jobs that are waiting on parts or equipment to arrive. it is easier than having to search for each individual customer. 

jyoung53D1
New Contributor III

We had the same problem with Jobs that passed the schedule date.  We made an exception report based on the Job Scheduled date and we scheduled it to send to all the site managers each week.  If you build a report to show job scheduled date less than today, and job status not completed. 

Good Luck

MirandaMel

Thank you @Sheena_Palacios !!!  That worked perfectly, and I moved the module up to the top so the CSR's see it instantly.  

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE

Sheena_Palacios

I'm so happy this worked out for you and your team, @MirandaMel!

Sheena @ NiFT

MirandaMel

Thanks, Sheena!  Not quite what I am trying to get...we would still have to check on every day if one was missed.  And it is easy to miss the dispatch tray if you forget it is there.  

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE

Sheena_Palacios

@MirandaMel @MadisonChicken another solution would be to add a jobs template report to your custom dashboard and filter the column titled "assigned technician" to "is empty" and you could visibly see any jobs with unassigned techs without leaving your dashboard. Otherwise, sounds like something for  the ideas page

Sheena @ NiFT

MadisonChicken

So @Sheena_Palacios had the only idea that I can think of. We have had this same issue in the past and don't have a great way besides that ^^. Let us know if you have any new insight because I am the person assigned to checking the dispatch tray and I have been checking it for over a year now. Would love a better way. 

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks

Sheena_Palacios

Hi @MirandaMel -- could be helpful if you used the dispatch tray at the bottom of the board and click on "scheduled" status and there is a column titled "tech" that you could possibly filter on. 

Sheena @ NiFT