What ST features are you proficient in?

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Hey there! 🤠

What features of ST are you proficient in? Please comment and share below what your skills are/what role you are in! We aren't bragging or anything (unless you want to then I won't stop you haha). But this can help other users in the group know who to reach out to for specific questions they may have in the future! Also feel free to comment what aspects of ST you would like to learn more about. Maybe a community member will see your comment and reach out and offer to help you with this goal if they have experience with it! The community is all about helping each other. 😊

Please help our group grow and become a valuable resource within the community! 

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
7 REPLIES 7

Jeremy_Wick
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

I wore many hats while working in the Trades, my biggest proficiency with ServiceTitan is with Accounting and Integration to QBO & QBD, I am also very proficient in Inventory set-up and troubleshooting.  Mobile training, Pricebook, memberships & New construction work flows are also big on my list.  I am very strong in creating "Alternate Workflows".

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Hi! I am our main Customer Service Representative and dispatcher. Every day the ST features I use are: the call booking screen, dispatch board, customer and location profiles, purchase orders (both creating and receiving), transfers, adjustments, pricebook, reclassifying abandoned calls, etc. I also know how to create tags, use task management, follow ups, second chance leads, etc.

I do not use accounting, marketing, POS or reports in my role.

I would love to learn more about using projects and become more comfortable and efficient with the ins and outs of them. I would also like to complete the mobile training so I can help our techs with ST when they are out in the field. Right now my struggle is that their view looks different than mine so I'm not sure how to walk them through the steps. I'm also having trouble with Map 2.0 and can never get it to work for me so I'd like to do more training on it. 

Khiana Klatt

Jeremy_Wick

Hey @KhianaKlatt I can help with Projects & with mobile training, I am very proficient in both of these.  Reach out anytime!

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

This is so good to know - thank you!

Khiana Klatt

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I will totally brag on this one...INVENTORY is my baby!!!!  I have been using it since it was in beta...it has improved so much and I love being able to grow and learn with it.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

Jeremy_Wick

That's Amazing @MirandaMel!  Inventory is definitely the hardest feature to manage - properly - within ST!  

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Oooh inventory is such a beast! it definitely is a game changer and I cannot wait for us to fully implement and tweak it so we can reap its full benefits here. That is something to brag about girl - way to go!! 👏  Good to know that if we have inventory questions, we can reach out to you!

Khiana Klatt