Greener Home Grant announcement

Good morning Canadian users! The announcement Canadian HVAC companies have been waiting for was released this week! This announcement confirmed that the Greener Home Grant continues to be paused. An article from Global news states: The government pla...

KhianaKlatt by Valued Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Toolbox for the Trades - Inventory

Has anyone had a chance to listen to our very own @Jeremy_Wick 's interview on Toolbox for the Trades? I have been catching up on podcasts this week. If you have not had a chance, I will drop the link below. Jeremy is a whiz when it comes to inventor...

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 2.49.01 PM.png Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 2.49.01 PM.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Greener Home Grant changes! Feb 2024

I work for a HVAC company and we complete a lot of Greener Home Grant installations. First, there was an announcement that the grant would be ending at the end of Feb. Then we were told that the grant was currently on pause. Yesterday afternoon we we...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

What ST features are you proficient in?

Hey there! What features of ST are you proficient in? Please comment and share below what your skills are/what role you are in! We aren't bragging or anything (unless you want to then I won't stop you haha). But this can help other users in the group...

success.jpeg
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

What trade are you in?

Hello hello everyone! When the group first launched in summer 2023, we all shared what part of Canada we are from. Next, I am wondering, what trade are you in? Sometimes our questions we are seeking answers for may be specific to the trade we are in ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hiring new employees

Hiring New Employees Now that we have entered a new year, maybe your goal is to expand your team in 2024? I have listened to a few webinars this past year about hiring employees. In the one meeting they made the comment that finding a good technician...

• 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

GHG – Energy Assessment

If you are a HVAC contractor in Canada, you are likely aware of the Greener Home Grant. Clients need to have an energy assessment before proceeding with the GHG. There are a few energy auditors out there but the one our company has been having succes...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Pantheon 2023

Greetings Titans! We are just over a month away from Pantheon 2023 in Orlando, FL! Are you registered to attend? We are looking forward to seeing you there! Not registered yet? Check out the Top 5 reasons to attend Pantheon Interested in registering?...

Hero Full width Image.png
jwarren
by New Contributor III
  • 7 replies
  • 6 kudos