Can you change the time zone that the dispatch board appears in for remote employees?

BryanWolfeRef
New Contributor

Is there any way to adjust the time on the dispatch board to match the business's local time for remote employees? Some of our office staff (including me) live in a time zone that is four hours ahead of the main office. when we are making adjustments to jobs, we have to calculate the time difference every time. This causes lots of errors as I am sure you can imagine. The jobs on the Dispatch board always look to us as though they are four hours later than they are. (An 8:30 am job appears to us as a 12:30 pm job.) Has anyone else struggled with this? Do you know of a way to fix this? Thanks in advance. 

2 REPLIES 2

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

When I am working remotely, (1 hour time difference), I leave my computer on my work time zone and it keeps the dispatch board on that time zone as well.

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

vanessag1
New Contributor II

We actually had the same issue with our remote team members. We were told by support to have them change the time zone on their computer. We will be trying this on Monday and seeing how it works.