Dispatch Board Calendar

ilenab
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

When I am on the dispatch board and I go to the calendar to see the month, when I go to click on a date, it throws the calendar up, and every time I click on a date, it moves the calendar, but the 3rd click, it will pick a random date back in 2021 or 2020. Anyone else having this issue? I have to refresh my screen, click the arrow button to move the days a few times, refresh again, and then it will work. This happens every 3rd or 4th time I try to open that calendar.

6 REPLIES 6

baraica
Former Titan

Hi everyone, just an update- the issue with calendar date scroll on the dispatch board has been resolved now. 

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team

baraica
Former Titan

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our product team has identified a bug and they are working on a resolution as quickly as possible. 

I can check in with you as soon I have updates on a resolution with our internal ticket. We appreciate your patience. 

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team

AKUMP

Has anyone gotten an update about this issue? We are still experiencing it here. 

Angela Kump
Jr. Sys Admin - Bonney

Melisa

We have also had this issue this week. 

jkayser
New Contributor

We have noticed the same.  Click on a date and it automatically pulls up October 2023.  Chatted with ST support and they said it's a known issue and they are working on it.

sambott1
Contributor

Yes, I noticed that I was having that glitch yesterday, too