Dispatcher Performance Report

michelle54
New Contributor III

Hello, 

I am inquiring 2 things. 

1.We track our CRMs on average dispatched miles. We also use phone call jobs when techs have to call customers, to have a paper trail. These phone call jobs skew there numbers as we do not want to delay a customer being contacted. But the dispatcher is not actually routing them to this location. Has anyone found a work around for the the average dispatch miles,  filter out certain job types? 

2. Does anyone have a standard metric for a healthy dispatched miles. I know this depends on the radius of your service area. I have one brach that from the 2 farthest points has a possible travel distance of 107 miles.. we currently want this area to average 15 miles for the month.. I am not sure if this is a reasonable expectation? Or how I would create a formula to determine so. 

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I don't have tips but I'm going to tag @knorris to follow for answers- we'll need this as we build our team!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @michelle54 - great questions! I'm going to phone a few friends here... @JessicaSmith or @RandiThompson - suggestions for @michelle54 ?