NEW SERVICE TITAN UPDATE

anthonyg1
New Contributor

Screen Shot 2023-04-20 at 11.45.56 AM.png

It is very difficult to operate at a fast pace when we need to go to the actual job page and it opens ANOTHER window. Is there a way when we hit go to job page it uses the same window. If I am trying to operate quickly to assist multiple technicians it is difficult to navigate the 30 new Pages Servicetitan opened.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AlexPhylactou
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

If you are on the dispatch board and your technician is actively checked into a job - you can click on the blue line and it will open the job page in the same window

AlexPhylactou_0-1682095808130.png

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Lisacleeves
New Contributor

I AGREE. I think the new update is AWFUL. I can't SEE any of the relevant information I NEED TO SEE in order to help the customer. EVEN when I open the location record in a new page, the information is not all there. I see the business unit and business type date and tech but not what was done or anything Relevant. It is the worst update ever and I really wish they would have left it alone. I need to keep using the old version so I can actually do my job efficiently. Whoever is responsible for the new "upgrade" to the software sure isn't using it, otherwise they would know that they pretty much ruined it with their upgrade... 

AGREED

JameeG
New Contributor II

Right click on the job and select Job page. This works for both active and inactive jobs.

JameeG_0-1683223197260.png

mkrandazzo
New Contributor

Ifyou want to turn this flyout feature off go on the dispatch, setting gear on the top right,  select board appearance, show job details flyout: select NO and then apply changes. Hope that helps! 

AlexPhylactou

If you are on the dispatch board and your technician is actively checked into a job - you can click on the blue line and it will open the job page in the same window

AlexPhylactou_0-1682095808130.png

What about for calls that have not been dispatched and do not have this blue line? 

JameeG
New Contributor II

You can right click on the job and select Job Page.