technician alerts

angiekonkle
New Contributor

I have a technician who says he doesn't get alerts when jobs are added to his schedule. Anyone how to troubleshoot this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

First, make sure he hasn't blocked the number the texts come to/sent emails to spam. Next, check with ServiceTitan support and make sure his email/number aren't blocked on that side. Then (for texts), check with the mobile carrier to see if there is an issue.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

JessicaSmith

First, make sure he hasn't blocked the number the texts come to/sent emails to spam. Next, check with ServiceTitan support and make sure his email/number aren't blocked on that side. Then (for texts), check with the mobile carrier to see if there is an issue.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

AdamCronenberg

I know it sounds simple, but I would also check his individual technician setup to make sure you have the correct phone number in his profile.  

Element Mist

JessicaSmith

This is true! I had one who couldn't make outbound calls happen and we had the wrong cell number in the profile!

Jessica, figured i'd ask you because you probably have a quick response. I have a tech that says he is not getting alerts when one of his estimates is sold and I cannot remember where the setup for this is located in Service Titan to make sure he has those alerts enabled. Can you point me in the right direction? 

JessicaSmith

Settings-Integrations-Alerts!