Print all button for estimates

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I had a customer come in person to our office today and ask me to please print off all of his estimates so he could look at them closer. He had 11 estimates that I had to print individually off for him. I'd love to see a "print all" option. We have a "send all" option for estimates but I'm not aware of how to easily and quickly print them in one shot?

Please vote:

https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-3573

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
7 REPLIES 7

heather_4
Contributor

Girl....I have an apartment complex that we service with 280 units in it and we did all the units tune ups in one month and their AP department had lost all the invoices that were mailed out and I have to print EACH DANG ONE 😓.  So yes,  I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see that feature added. 

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Oh.my.word. I cannot even imagine. I feel so very sorry for you. This feature would be a game changer!

Khiana Klatt

MadisonChicken
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

YES agree. Love this idea. 

It only makes sense. We have a send all estimate option but if we have a showroom appointment we will often need to print all of the estimates for our manager. This would make it so much less time consuming. 

You have my vote. 

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks

Right?! Thank you for the vote! 🙂

Khiana Klatt

mauristi
New Contributor II

I think a work around for this might have been to email it to yourself with the attached "all estimates" and printed from there.  Pop it into ideas so we can vote?

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

On the spot I did not think of that but thanks for the work around! I posted the link for the idea to vote in the original post above. 🙂 Thanks!

Khiana Klatt

Miranda

Voted! That would be helpful!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC