eSign Issues With Estimates/Invoices

MisterBailey
New Contributor

We just launched and went Live from Dispatch to Service Titan 70.1

Upon transferring pending jobs over from Dispatch to Service Titan, I started noticing the following issue.

1- After creating an estimate, line items and financials dont carry over from the estimate to the invoice using esign from a computer or the tablet.

I conducted the following 4 tests

Test 1 - Created a job on a pc, created an estimate and booked it. Used the tablet to Dispatch, Arrive then present the estimate and signed right there. Followed the form prompts and the info carried over from the estimate to the invoice immediately.

Test 2 - Created a job on a pc, no estimate and booked it. Used the tablet to Dispatch, Arrive then created an estimate on the tablet, presented it and accepted and signed on the tablet.

Test 3 - Created a job on a pc, created an estimate and booked it. Used the tablet to Dispatch, Arrive then present the estimate and Sent via esign to my phone and email. Signed digitally remotely. Info DID NOT carry over from the estimate to the invoice.

Test 4 - Created a job on a pc, created an estimate. Sent the estimate via pc via email and digitally accepted and signed remotely. Booked it. Used the tablet to Dispatch, Arrive then noticed the Info DID NOT carry over from the estimate to the invoice.

So it seems to me logically that Clicking on the ling in the email or text and signing it does not communicate properly with the system allowing the info to carry over from the estimate to the invoice. After sending and receiving the emails and text, everything is still fine, only after clicking on the hyperlink to be taken to the online portal is when the cutoff is.

Now before you start questioning my technical skills, I have more computer degrees and certs that you can shake a stick at. I was an Technical Operations Manager for many companies for many, many years. 

0 REPLIES 0