Example of a properly entered customer

Bobbi
New Contributor II

Hello! I am trying to clean up our customer records and learn how to properly use the amazing features ST has to offer. Can someone point me in the right direction on examples of properly entered customers and how to enter a Husband and a Wife and what that account should look like. I guess I'm looking for an example account. 

Thanks for your help!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi, Bobbi!  It will all depend on what structure you want in place and then ensure the CSR's follow that structure so there is consistency.  "Husband & Wife Lastname" is a fairly common practice.  For two people in a home without the same last name "#1 Firstname Lastname / #2 Firstname Lastname" is common.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

View solution in original post

brandiCVCSucces
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

I would agree with @MirandaMel the important part is that everyone in the office is doing it the same way. For example everyone is using the & symbol or everyone is spelling out "and." 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

brandiCVCSucces

I would agree with @MirandaMel the important part is that everyone in the office is doing it the same way. For example everyone is using the & symbol or everyone is spelling out "and." 

MirandaMel

Hi, Bobbi!  It will all depend on what structure you want in place and then ensure the CSR's follow that structure so there is consistency.  "Husband & Wife Lastname" is a fairly common practice.  For two people in a home without the same last name "#1 Firstname Lastname / #2 Firstname Lastname" is common.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

Bobbi
New Contributor II

Thank you! What tags do you generally tag to the person's account not property?