Academy Videos

christiew821
New Contributor III

What videos do you recommend for Customer Service Representatives trying to master Service Titan? What was your personal favorite video or subject that taught you the most?

Christie Richards
Lowry Doors
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

@christiew821 for academy videos in general, I recommend "Job and Appointment Basics for CSR" because it gives them the core foundation of updating jobs accurately which impacts everything from technician, to customer, to reporting. If you have phones pro, then that would recommend "CSRs: Welcome to Phones Pro." Hope this helps!

Sheena @ NiFT 

Sheena @ NiFT

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

StephanieGreene
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I cant seem to get the CSR's to absorb anything they watch. The only thing that seems to work is committing myself to sitting beside them for DAYS critiquing everything. 

Sheena_Palacios

@christiew821 for academy videos in general, I recommend "Job and Appointment Basics for CSR" because it gives them the core foundation of updating jobs accurately which impacts everything from technician, to customer, to reporting. If you have phones pro, then that would recommend "CSRs: Welcome to Phones Pro." Hope this helps!

Sheena @ NiFT 

Sheena @ NiFT