Breakroom Snack Supplies

vrandall
New Contributor II

Howdy Folks, 

We use to have a snack box vendor come by about once a month and supply us with breakroom snacks.  The person who ran the snack box fund unfortunately passed away 😓. Our company now realizes what a convivence it was to have said snack box in the office & wish to find another breakroom snack vendor! 

Please send me your recommendations! Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

betdeb88
New Contributor II

I have used Smart Box and Nature Box for a previous job in the past.  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

betdeb88
New Contributor II

I have used Smart Box and Nature Box for a previous job in the past.  

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

We have snacks throughout the office and when the guys come in they can grab whatever they see, but on 1 Monday a month, we have "Healthy Snack Monday" so that way maybe it is not as bad as what we normally have sitting around. 

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Our guys definitely enjoy having snacks and drinks available! That is one of my jobs to keep the breakroom stocked. I just pick up what we need at Wal-Mart or Sam's or wherever. 

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

Steveng

We do Costco and Sam's club runs, haha.  We also use rebate money from a lot of our vendors.  Good idea to have snacks.  We have actually had our techs mention this on annual feedback forums in person and anonymously.  We created a budget and rotate items being ordered (folks like the change in items ordered).  We've even asked for favorite snacks etc so that we can stock relevant snacks.