LEADS CONNECTED TO CUSTOMER / LOCATION ACCOUNTS

KelsiStoffer
New Contributor II

Right now, I have not been able to find a way to find the lead without searching for it so maybe it exists and I just don't know where to look. If a customer calls in to discuss whatever that lead is about we can pull up the customer account and put a note in, but it leaves the lead untouched and so the next person has to check the customer/location accounts to see if there is any updates OR the person who got the update then has to go and find the lead to make the updates within that lead. When the person who takes the call pulls up the customer and/or location page, there should be a popup that says "this customer/location has an active lead, would you like to see that lead" and then have a button to take us to that. I am wasting so much time researching leads and follow-ups right now.

3 REPLIES 3

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I just had this same problem brought to my attention by our CSR's...it would be great to see the follow-ups/leads on the customer page so that it flags the staff that there is something to look at.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

KelsiStoffer
New Contributor II

COMMUNITY-I-3330

Hopefully it gains traction.. blows my mind this isn't already in action haha

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @KelsiStoffer, thanks for your feedback. This amazing idea needs to be shared with the Product team. The best place to share great ideas like this is: https://community.servicetitan.com/t5/Ideas/bd-p/ideas

Be sure to come back here and share the Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx) so others can upvote your idea!