New Service Titan Update UI

nicktris
New Contributor II

The new user interface update for office employees is horrendous.  

7 REPLIES 7

BKripp19
Contributor

HORRENDOUS!!! https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-6057 go here and vote! They changed my "idea" to "future consideration" after so many people voted that agree! 

nicktris
New Contributor II

On account/customer pages where we typically spend a majority of our time is a poor design. We should not have to scroll through multiple windows to get to the job/invoice we are looking for. This may not be a big deal for some companies with 1-3 jobs per location however with our clientele we can have 20 jobs per location therefore navigation is clunky at best. I've tried changing resolution on my screen, swapping to a larger monitor. When searching history of a job and trying to review a certain job, its a lot of guessing and scrolling back & forth up & down. 

Zachkays
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Yeah I get I do not know a work around on Contact Methods, but for notes you can choose by default how many show at a time. I hope that helps a little bit. 

Intelligent Design Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Solar, & Electric
Tucson, AZ

??  That isn't a solution.  I didn't say I can't see all the notes.  As I explained, the note itself is not only 3 lines long so you have to click "see more", then click out of it.  then click "more" to see contact methods instread of all of them being in front of you. Change for the better is good.  This is a time waster and users should be involved in the updates.

Zachkays

It does take some time to get used I have been using it for a while, if you tell me your pain points maybe I can help. "Change is the only thing constant in life" - Heraclitus

Intelligent Design Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Solar, & Electric
Tucson, AZ

not about getting used to it. its about the wasted time it takes to do anything.  (i.e. can't see all notes or contact info if customers have more than 3).  i have to click "see more"  then click to close that window again.  click here, click there, everywhere a click, click.  nothing time effective about having to go through extra steps. i actually find it easy to navigate and loved it the first day but it slows me down so much i changed my mind.  its horrible.

https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-6057 go here and vote! They changed my "idea" to "future consideration" after so many people voted that agree!